Make it a Market Thanksgiving!
Pike Place Market is Seattle’s epicenter of fresh produce, specialty foods, and independent businesses, where you shop directly from our butchers, bakers, farmers, and other specialty food producers.
Keep reading for a full guide on where to find your Thanksgiving ingredients, ready-made dishes, dining options, and festive home décor for your gatherings with friends and loved ones.
Reminder: The Market is open 363 days a year, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Meats & Mains
Don & Joe's Meats
Don & Joe's Meats
Shop the Market’s resident butcher of over 50 years at Don & Joe’s Meats to reserve your fresh turkey for Thanksgiving. Their birds range from 10 – 22 pounds, priced at $3.98 per pound, or $4.98 per pound for a free-range option. For smaller gatherings, fresh duck and turkey breast is available for an alternative specialty main. Call the shop early to claim yours before they run out at (206) 682-7670!
Get fresh seafood from Pike Place Market to your table tomorrow! City Fish is offering Washington state residents FREE delivery with no minimum purchase required. Take advantage of this great offer to shop the Market’s original fish purveyor, operating here for over 100 years. Find salmon, crab, halibut, and more fresh for overnight shipping! Shop online here.
Pike Place Market has three other fish markets to fill your table with the Northwest’s best. Explore them here.
Spices & Seasonings
- MarketSpice – Find standard spices, specialty seasoning blends, and niche varietals available for bulk purchase to take only what you need!
- El Mercado Latino – Shop Latin herbs and spices, and find an expansive selection of hot sauces!
- The Souk – Find an extensive selection of powdered spices and herbs catering to Middle-Eastern cuisines.
- Herban Farm – Grown and processed locally in Seattle, shop their dry rubs, seasoning blends, hot honey, and sauces to elevate your plates.
- Cyrus Saffron – For fragrant rice dishes and more, find pure organic saffron and saffron salt at this farmer’s table.
- Chukar Cherries – Craft your cherry pies with their legendary filling, your choice of sweet or sour.
- Woodring Northwest – Caramel and chocolate sauces pair perfectly over warm apple pie or ice cream.
- indi chocolate – Cacao beans and nibs make great ingredients for homemade desserts. Or pick up a box of house-made truffles for the table!
- Freya Bakery & Café – Try mini pumpkin pies on special, and choose from a selection of daily fresh-made pastries.
- Le Panier – Macarons are the perfect snackable sweet for the table.
- Pike Place Bakery – Browse pumpkin and fruit pies, or other baked goods for your holiday menu.
- The Confectional – Fall flavors are in! Pick up a pack of mini cheesecakes in cranberry orange, snickerdoodle, apple pie, and more, perfect for serving a variety of tastes
Eat at the Market
Maximilien – If you prefer to skip the hassle of cooking, enjoy a refined evening out at the market at Maximilien! Chef Potvin has created a Thanksgiving-inspired six-course menu that stays true to its French roots. This special dinner will also include live music from 5 – 7pm.
Pre-paid reservations are available by visiting below:
Thanksgiving Home Décor
Cultivate an inviting and warm atmosphere for your guests at dinner this year by shopping from our talented crafter and flower farmer booths! Whether it’s ornate stoneware decorated with real foliage imprints, elegantly handmade table linens, or a bundle of colorful dried blooms, you are sure to find a unique touch for your table here at the Market.
Pick up a gorgeous seasonal bouquet with fresh or dried blooms, or a signature centerpiece from our flower farmers. Pictured right is a decadent table arrangement from Sebastian’s Farm. Explore more from our farmers throughout the Main Arcade!
Orna Eliyahu-Oron of Orna’s Pottery presses real leaves gathered from native Northwest plants onto her clay pieces, incorporating a direct imprint of the fall season into her designs.
Pattern & Posy
Pattern & Posy products are individually hand-printed by Carrie Narducci, making each napkin, tea towel, and linen a one-of-a-kind feature on your Thanksgiving table.
Sunny Honey Company
Sunny Honey’s pinecone candles burn for hours and smell divine! They’re made from local, raw and unfiltered beeswax, as are all their other products.
Aaron Murray Art & Design
Did you know owl’s hoot loudest in autumn? Celebrate their peak season with these adorable ceramic owl figurines by Aaron Murray Art & Design.
Do your charcuterie board justice by serving it on a handcrafted cutting board made from some of the finest reclaimed hardwoods by Bill Erickson of Erickson Longboards.
Polish Pottery Place
Polish Pottery Place sells authentic Polish pottery that is handmade and hand-painted, bringing color and character to your table.
Kitchen Basics houses the largest selection of Fiesta® Dinnerware in the Pacific Northwest, so coordinating colors for your Thanksgiving tablescape is made easy.
Manifest by Fatima
Set a warm and cozy ambience for the evening with hand-poured candles from Manifest by Fatima that fill a room with the scents of the season.