Pike Place Market Gift CardGive the gift of the Market!
New Pike Place Market Gift Card
Share the gift of Pike Place Market with your friends, family, and co-workers using our new Market-wide gift card. Click the button below to purchase.
The Pike Place Market eGift Card has many of your favorite retailers, restaurants, crafters, and farmers in one place. Use the Pike Place Market Gift Card at 80+ participating locations in the Market. To see the complete list of participating businesses, click here.
Gift cards can only be purchased with a U.S.-based IP address and credit card.
Businesses are typically only able to redeem gift cards in-store at the Pike Place Market. If you are looking to shop a participating vendor’s online storefront, check with the individual business to confirm if they have the option available.
How to Purchase
- Buy one or more gift cards easily through our online platform
- Senders can write a personal message and offer it to recipients via email, text, or by printing a physical copy to share in person
- Register your name and email through Yiftee to track gift status, resend the voucher link if needed, and be notified when they are redeemed
How to Spend
- Recipients can choose to spend their gift at one or more of the growing participating merchants in the Pike Place Market. The current list can be found on the purchasing page under “Where Can I Use the Gift Card?”
- Recipients will claim their gift by opening their voucher that produces a digital MasterCard
- The card is presented to the merchant either on their mobile device or via a printed copy, and vendors will key it in just like a regular card transaction
NON-RELOADABLE. NO CASH ACCESS. Gift cards can only be purchased with a U.S.-based IP address and credit card.
Learn more about the gift card program and how to redeem them here.
Need merchant support? Contact the Yiftee team at [email protected]. Customer service hours are 6am – 5pm PST.
Find their help center for FAQs here.