Pike Place Market Gift CardGive the gift of the Market!
New Pike Place Market Gift Card
Share the gift of Pike Place Market with your friends, family, and co-workers using our new Market-wide gift card. Click the button below to purchase.
The Pike Place Market eGift Card has many of your favorite retailers, restaurants, crafters, and farmers in one place. Use the Pike Place Market Gift Card at 70+ participating locations in the Market. To see the complete list of participating businesses, click here.
Gift cards can only be purchased with a U.S.-based IP address and credit card.
How to Purchase
- Buy one or more gift cards easily through our online platform
- Senders can write a personal message and offer it to recipients via email, text, or by printing a physical copy to share in person
- Register your name and email through Yiftee to track gift status, resend the voucher link if needed, and be notified when they are redeemed
How to Spend
- Recipients can choose to spend their gift at one or more of the growing participating merchants in the Pike Place Market. The current list can be found on the purchasing page under “Where Can I Use the Gift Card?”
- Recipients will claim their gift by opening their voucher that produces a digital MasterCard
- The card is presented to the merchant either on their mobile device or via a printed copy, and vendors will key it in just like a regular card transaction
NON-RELOADABLE. NO CASH ACCESS. Unless prohibited by law, a $3.00 fee will be deducted monthly from eGift balance starting 1st day after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Activity means any action resulting in a change in eGift balance, other than fee imposition, or adjustment due to error or prior transaction reversal. Gift cards can only be purchased with a U.S.-based IP address and credit card.