Eat & Drink for a Cause!
Gather for a special evening event to sample delicious Market bites and sips while supporting our community!
Returning in-person for the first time since 2019, Feast at the Market invites visitors on a self-guided evening tour to enjoy appetizers, desserts, and beverages from over a dozen participating restaurants throughout Pike Place Market.
All funds raised support the Neighborcare Health clinic, a leading provider of comprehensive primary care to low-income and uninsured patients in downtown Seattle.
Join them on Tuesday, October 18th, from 5 – 9 pm
The event is SOLD OUT!
Click the button below to learn how you can join the waitlist.
- Attendees will check in at the Neighborcare Health clinic at 1930 Post Alley
- Guests will receive voucher booklets to redeem food and drinks at participating locations
- Cocktail tables will be set up outside of involved restaurants to enjoy small bites and beverages
- At the end of the event, attendees can redeem to-go desserts from the clinic booth to take home!
Participating Market Businesses
Participating Neighbor Businesses:
- Café Campagne
- Kells Irish Restaurant & Bar
- Macrina Bakery
- Pike Brewing Company
- Pike Fish Bar
- Seatown Rub Shack & FishFry
- The Tasting Room