This month, the Market is celebrating and honoring the local community support with weekly prizes, Local personality quizzes, and Market trivia.
SEATTLE, WA – Pike Place Market is proud to announce “Local Love Month,” a special initiative dedicated to expressing gratitude to our cherished locals for their unwavering support throughout the year. As the Soul of Seattle, Pike Place Market acknowledges that its vibrant atmosphere is a testament to the ongoing patronage of neighbors and visitors alike.
Pike Place Market owes its uniqueness to the businesses that sprout within its walls and the genuine relationships forged with its patrons. The locals, who treat the Market as their local grocer, celebrate at its diverse restaurants, and build connections with favorite vendors, truly define the essence of Pike Place Market – a Market that belongs to the community.
Throughout the month of February, Pike Place Market invites everyone to join the celebration on social media platforms and on the dedicated “Local Love Month” page, where a series of giveaways with multiple weekly prizes await. This is the Market’s way of saying ‘thank you’ to the community that has contributed to making Pike Place Market a thriving and beloved destination.
Discover Your Market Local Personality!
Pike Place Market introduces the “Market Local Personality” series, with a new personality revealed every Monday. Engage with the series by following Pike Place Market on Instagram, Facebook, and Threads channels. Like and tag a friend in the comments for additional entries, and explore each personality page to find out what type of local you are with the weekly quiz.
Weekly Trivia and Prizes
To test your Market local knowledge, participate in the weekly trivia held every Thursday. Correct answers provide chances to win weekly prizes. Follow Pike Place Market on social media for opportunities to win even bigger prizes.
How to Join the Fun:
- Follow Pike Place Market on Instagram (@pikeplacepublicmarket), Facebook (@publicmarketcenter), and Threads (@pikeplacepublicmarket).
- Like and tag a friend in the comments of the Monday posts. Multiple comments equal more entries to win.
- Explore the personality pages, take the weekly quiz, and enter your information for a chance to win.
- Every Thursday, answer the trivia question on the personality page for another chance to win.
- Like & Tag Entries: Each week in February, one winner will be drawn from all the like & tag entries across Facebook, Instagram, and Threads to win a $100 Market Gift Card.
- Personality Quiz Entries: Complete the personality quiz on each of the five personality pages to be entered into a draw for a $25 Market Gift Card. Tune in every week to enter five times.
- Trivia Entries: Answer the trivia question on each of the five personality pages for a chance to win a $25 Market Gift Card. Tune in every week to enter five times.
The Market Gift Card, redeemable at over 100 participating Market businesses, is a paperless and versatile way to experience Pike Place Market. Learn more about the gift card here.
Pike Place Market invites the community to join the festivities, celebrate Local Love Month, and continue to be an integral part of the Market’s history and future. For updates, giveaways, and weekly highlights, follow Pike Place Market on social media.
For more information, please visit PikePlaceMarket.org/local-love-month-2024/
Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority PDA – Celebrating 50 Years!
The nine-acre historic district is maintained and operated by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA), a nonprofit public corporation created by the City of Seattle in 1973. The PDA supports the Market’s remarkable community by increasing farm and food retailing opportunities, supporting small and marginal businesses, and providing services for low-income individuals. In addition, PDA helps protect the essence of the Market by preserving, rehabilitating and maintaining the buildings within the Market. PikePlaceMarket.org