Resources & Opportunities
Become a Part of the Market eGift Card
The Pike Place Market PDA has partnered with Yiftee, a digital gift card platform, to offer a Market-wide gift card redeemable at any participating business that registers. This is an easy way to attract patrons to your business and establish a broader customer base at no extra cost to you!
2023 Cruise Ship Schedule
The Port of Seattle has posted its preliminary 2023 Port of Seattle cruise ship schedule. View it!
The 2022 Seattle Cruise Ship Season brought in 1.28 million revenue passengers or 640,000 individual travelers. This new passenger volume record marks a 6% increase from the 2019 season and supports the regional economic recovery. Read more.
Seattle Convention Center Upcoming Events
View upcoming dates alongside anticipated attendance for events for the next month at both convention center facilities by visiting here.
Stretch your advertising dollars and amplify your efforts by participating in the PDA CO-OP Advertising Program!
PDA active Commercial and active Daystall merchants can participate in various advertising initiatives from print to digital advertising. The business must create, purchase and pay in full for individual advertising projects then submit for up to 50% reimbursement of their advertising cost.
Reimbursement is available on a first-come, first-served basis while funds remain.
Commercial Requirements and Funds
- Commercial businesses much be open at least six days a week.
- Commercial businesses can receive up to $700 annually
Daystall Requirements and Funds
- Daystall Crafters and Farmers must be actively selling at the Market according to current daystall attendance rules
- Daystall Crafters and Farmers can receive up to $350 annually
Content Calendar Submissions
We want to promote your business!
The Marketing Team is always on the lookout for exciting – and inspiring – ways to showcase the Market. That’s where you come in. Submit your consumer-facing content ideas about your business for consideration. It doesn’t matter if it’s big, small, fully baked or just a spark – please don’t hesitate to share your story.
- Holiday – Please share any special holiday promotions, seasonal items or experiences you are offering during the holidays
- Deadline: December 18
- New Year – How can visitors reign in the New Year with Pike Place Market or tips for how to experience the Market in 2024.
- Deadline: December 25
- Local Appreciation – Does your business offer any specials for locals? Are there stories we can tell about your business that are important for our local community to know?
- Deadline: Ongoing
- General (Rolling) – Tell us any updates about your businesses, specials, gift ideas, story ideas, etc. Tell us any updates about your businesses, specials, gift ideas, story ideas that we can share.
- Deadline: Ongoing
Small Business Workshops
The Pike Place Market PDA offers small business workshops designed specifically for Pike Place Market tenants. These workshops are intended to help you learn new skills, gain local customers and plan for sustainability. They are free and open to all Market businesses.
Free Resources for Small Businesses
Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has partnered with Seattle-based production company Creative Live to launch a FREE online learning platform to help small businesses accelerate their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The program features more than 400 video lessons, articles, and tools from entrepreneurs.