Pike Place Market’s Co-Op Advertising Program Toolkit
Update: November 8, 2021
Welcome to your Co-Op Advertising Toolkit. Stretch your advertising dollars and amplify your efforts by participating in the PDA CO-OP Advertising Program!
PDA active Commercial and active Daystall merchants can participate in various advertising initiatives from print to digital advertising. The business must create, purchase and pay in full for individual advertising projects then submit for up to 50% reimbursement of their advertising cost (must meet requirements in this handbook.) Please use the below resources along with your handbook to get started.
Reimbursement is available on a first-come. First-served basis while funds remain.
Commercial Business Details
- Must be open at least four days a week
- Eligible to receive up to $700 annually
Daystall Business Details
- Must be selling at the Market at least one day a week
- Eligible to receive up to $350 annually
Submit a Co-Op Advertising Reimbursement
Submit monthly: Reimbursements will be processed on the second and fourth Monday of each month.
The final deadline for calendar year 2021 ad subsidy reimbursement requests is January 31, 2022 or until funds are gone (whichever comes first).
Required Reimbursement Reports
Social Media: Boosted Post Metrics Report
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click Ad Center in the left-hand menu and choose All Ads in the dropdown.
- Find your active boosted post and click View Results.
Social Media: Carousel Ads – Insight Reports
The report should show results and amount spent. You can use the “reports” button to build a custom report or follow the simple instructions below. Save your report as PDF to upload for reimbursement.
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click the Columns dropdown menu.
- Select Carousel Engagement.
- Click the Breakdown dropdown menu.
- Click By Action.
- Select Carousel Card.
- Include with your reimbursement how many emails it was sent to, the open rate and click through rate on the PPM graphic (at least 5 days after sending the email).
Please check all ad requirements and use the checklists to ensure you have met all the qualifications.
TOOLS CREATED TO HELP YOU
Requirements, Examples and Checklist
Boosted Post Options
Blog links are not available at this time. Please reach out if you would like to boost a social media ad.