February is Local Celebration Month!
We’re showing love to our locals this month! Without the support and year-round patronage of our neighbors and patrons, we know Pike Place Market would not be the vibrant bustling destination it is today.
Come down to Pike Place Market all month long as we celebrate and honor our local shoppers. We’re offering a special contest for Washington residents with multiple prizes to show our thanks for your support.
Read on to learn how you can join in!
Enter the Energize Your WorkWeek Contest!
Show us how you spend your day at Pike Place Market! With four weeks in February, we’re giving you four chances to win. Share how you eat, shop, meet, and rejuvenate at the Market.
Submit to one or more categories to enter into our weekly prize pool, or capture all four to be entered to win our GRAND prize!
How to Play
1. Visit Pike Place Market each week or four times during the month of February to participate.
2. On each visit, document how you EAT, SHOP, MEET, or REJUVENATE at the Market. Take photos of your experience or of your receipts where you spent your day!
3. Submit your photos/receipts below to be entered to win Market prizes. Submit individual photos/receipts early to be entered into our weekly drawings! For the grand prize, all four category submissions must be submitted by 11:59pm on February 28.
This contest has ended
Week 1: Jennifer Clancy
Week 2: Taylor Manyrath
Week 3: Jennifer Chen
Week 4: Frances Nelson
Grand Prize Winner: Rohith Pentaparthy
There are four opportunities to win outside of the grand prize! Each week in February, we’ll draw one random winner to receive a $50 Market Gift Card. This can be redeemed at over 80 participating Market businesses and is completely paperless! Learn more about the gift card here.
For our grand prize winner, you will get to invite 4-6 people to a beautiful private dining experience at SHAMA, the Market’s premier destination for traditional Moroccan cuisine.
Enjoy a curated, three-course, family-style meal in a stunning glass atrium. With glowing sunset views, lush greenery, and soft string lights hanging overhead, it’ll feel as if you’re at your own garden party in this hidden gem of the Market. Owner Hamid and his staff will welcome you and your guests in with warm service that equally balances a fine-dining and homestyle experience. Dig into fragrantly spiced authentic sides with fresh preparations that complement tenderly cooked lamb and chicken mains braised to perfection.
Top it all off with a house-made dessert and you’re sure to have a memorable evening with your loved ones!
Gather inspiration here to show your Market local lifestyle!
There are FOUR categories to choose from:
- Grab lunch with coworkers or loved ones at any of our 40 Market eateries!
- Share what’s fresh on your menu for this week! Visit any of our fresh produce booths or specialty foods vendors.
- Build your own on-the-go snack pack. Maybe you’ll pick up a charcuterie cone from DeLaurenti, an empanada from El Mercado Latino, mini donuts from Daily Dozen Doughnuts, or other small bite delights!
- Show off your handmade hauls! What special treasures did you find in the Crafts Market?
- Picked up a good new read? Spotted a unique addition for your home? Share your favorite finds while exploring your most-loved Market shops!
- Showcase what seasonal goods you picked up at our farmers’ tables
- Find the perfect bouquet to dress up your table at home
- Invite a friend for a coffee date or join a colleague at any of these 7 coffee stops!
- Step out of the office for a more scenic lunch meeting setting with a view: Matt’s in the Market, Pike Place Bar & Grill, The Pink Door, or Place Pigalle.
- More than just a place to shop and dine, share a favorite moment from your Market experience!
- Take in the Market’s nightlife scene at any of our evening dining and entertainment venues
- Explore the Market’s public art and strike a pose nearby! Here’s a guided map to get you started
- Enjoy performances by buskers on the street