Parking Garages at Pike Place Market
The Pike Place Market maintains two parking garages with over 800 parking stalls and easy access to 500+ small businesses and the waterfront.
Early Bird Rate Flat $10*: Enter one of our below garage entrances by 9 a.m. and exit any time before 9 p.m.
Evening Rate Flat $5: Enter one of our below garage entrances after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.
Low Hourly Rate: $4 per hour up to the first 4 hours
1531 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 View Map
1901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 View Map (Closed from 9/13 - 10/4 Monday-Friday, due to construction work. See more below)
1530 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101 View Map
5 a.m. - 2 a.m. daily*
Pike Place Market Garage Rates
- 0 - 1 hour: $4.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $8.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $12.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $16.00
- 4 - 10 hours: $24.00
- 10 - 24 hours: $30.00
- Evening Rate: $5 Flat Rate (Enter after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.)
- Early Bird Rate: $10* Flat Rate (Enter before 9 a.m. and exit by 9 p.m., 7 days a week.)
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station hourly rate: $1.00 (plus parking)
- Lost Ticket Rate: $30.00
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted at all exits and cash at select locations.
- The garage does not offer monthly parking at this time.
*All pricing is subject to change.
To access garage after hours call Market Security at (206) 682-2253.
For more information about downtown parking garages, click here.
$5 Evening Rate
Enjoying Pike Place Market after 5 p.m. is easier than ever. Park in any of our two garages for just $5 until 2 a.m. Cars left in the garages past 2 a.m. will be subjected to the daily hourly rate.
Both Pike Place Market garages have handicap parking. Handicap parking is on each level near the elevators.
Handicap parking also is available, in limited supply, on Pike Place near the Market entrance at 85 Pike Street.
EV Charging Stations
The MarketFront Parking Garage located at 1901 Western Avenue has 9 electric vehicle charging stations. They are painted in green and located near the P6 entrance, stall numbers 886 - 895.
The EV charging stations are $1 per hour plus the cost to park.
Parking for Oversize Vehicles
Our parking garages and parking lots cannot accommodate RVs at this time. The vehicle height limit is 6 feet 8 inches. If your vehicle is over this height, our garage cannot accommodate you.
Pike Place Market is easily accessible by public transport from Sea-Tac Airport and surrounding Seattle neighborhoods.
Directions via Public Transportation: Take Metro (Seattle's great public bus system) or Sound Transit Light Rail to the Market. Many Metro bus routes will drop riders off near the Market on 3rd Avenue and Pine Street. The Westlake Sound Transit Link Light Rail station is located just four blocks away from the Market at 4th Avenue and Pine Street.
For detailed schedule information and round-trip planning from your home, call Metro Rider Information at (206) 553-3000 or visit metro.kingcounty.gov. You can also get details about Sound Transit Link Light Rail at soundtransit.org.
- Seattle Metro Transit
- Sound Transit Light Rail
- Washington State Ferries
- Elliot Bay Water Taxi
Construction to Close Portion of Western Ave
Weekend Update 9/17: Building Restoration Construction will break for the weekend and Western Ave will be open to thru traffic by 5pm, Friday, until Monday morning at 6am when work will resume and require the closure of the 1900 Blk. of Western Ave.
Construction work starting Monday, September 13 and lasting until October 4 will impact a portion of Western Avenue and one of the entrances to the Pike Place Market parking garage. Western Avenue will be closed from approximately Virginia Street to the skybridge making the parking garage entrance at 1901 Western Avenue not accessible.
This closure will impact anyone traveling from the north wanting to use the parking garage. See below for parking garage detours.
- From the south via Western Avenue: Enter/exit the Market parking garage at 1531 Western Avenue.
- From the north via Alaskan Way: Enter the Market parking garage at 1530 Alaskan Way.
- From Elliott Avenue: Head west on Broad, Clay or Wall streets to Alaskan Way. Then enter the garage at 1530 Alaskan Way.
- From Pike Place: Detour up Pine, Stewart or Virginia streets. Make a right onto 1st Avenue, then a right on Madison Street, then a right on Western Avenue. Enter the garage at 1531 Western Avenue.