Pike Place Market craftspeople continue the tradition of “Meet the Producer" by selling handmade products directly to the consumer. Each morning, after the ringing of the market bell and roll call, the North Arcade bustles with activity as craftspeople set up their displays. The crafts market is one of the largest showcases of locally made crafts in the country.
For Current Craftspeople
- Craftspeople can update their listing through the Online Directory Listing Form
- Community and PDA Council meetings are posted on the Market Insider page.
Become a Craftsperson
The Pike Place Market Preservation & Development Authority (PDA) is accepting wait list applications for new crafts permits. If you would like to be considered for the next screening for artists and craftspeople, please complete the Wait List Application listed below and send it to the address specified on the form.
Potential craftspeople are invited for a screening from the waitlist based on table availability, uniqueness of craftwork compared to the existing product mix, whether or not the applicant’s products fit the Market guidelines, and the level of handmade aspects and artistic involvement in the products intended for sale.
Screenings usually occur in the fall but may occur at any time during the calendar year. Inquiries regarding upcoming opportunities may be directed to David Dickinson, Daystall and Craft Program Manager. Table space is rented by the day, and rates vary depending on the season and the day of the week.
- Wait List Application
- 2017-18 Daystall Rules and Regulations
- 2018 Daystall Rules Review Schedule
- 2018 Daystall Rules Change Proposal Form
- 2018 Daystall Rules Review rule change proposals
- 2018 Daystall Rules Review Final Staff Recommendation
- 2018 Daystall Rules Review Recommendation Summary
- Current Craftsperson Add On Screening Application