Pike Place Market Summer Night Market
Thursday, June 23, 2022
6pm – 10pm
Come experience a spectrum of locally produced delights and celebrate LOVE & PRIDE at Pike Place Market! Enter through our rainbow arch for one unforgettable night of shopping, eating, drinking, entertainment and celebration of our LGBTQIA+ community.
- 25+ Local Art & Craft Vendor Tables
- 5+ Local Food Vendors
- 2 Bars offering cocktails, mocktails, wine & beer
- Live Performers, Music and More!
Come support the Market community and celebrate PRIDE right here in Seattle at Pike Place Market!
- 6 PM | Doors Open – 21+ (ID required) Shop the craft tables, enjoy food and drinks
- 6 -10 PM | Live music by DJ Yelda & DJ Bad Ginger
- 6:15 – 9:45 PM | Live Busker Performances
- 10 PM | End of Event (Doors close 30 mins prior)
If you live nearby, walk to the Market early and shop our brick-and-mortar businesses before heading into the Night Market. If you are driving to the Market, take advantage of our low-rate parking garage that connects you directly to the Night Market – a flat rate of $7 when you park after 5pm and leave by 2am.
Hand-Crafted with LOVE: Locally Made Art and Craft
Farm-Grown with LOVE: Locally Produced Farm Products
Prepared with LOVE: Locally-Sourced Food
Poured with LOVE: Market Foundation Bar
This is a 21 and over event with signature cocktails featuring farm-sourced cocktails, wine and beer available for purchase. Bar proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation, which nurtures a thriving Market community so that everyone within it can live their best life possible.
Performed with LOVE: Entertainment and Live Music
Live Busker Performances
6:15 – 7:15pm Luca DVNE
7:30 – 8:30pm Carly Ann Calbero
8:45 – 9:45pm Jeannie Rak
6:15- 7:15pm Raeann Phillips
7:30 – 8:30pm Pierce Goddard
8:45 – 9:45pm Matthew Singleton Bentley
DJ Bad Ginger
The first 400 Night Market guests can pick up a free celebratory fan from our Queens while supplies last.
- Aunt Flo – Aunt Flo is also the owner of Market business Bonnie B’s Peppers. Bonnie B’s will have a table set up at the event, so be sure to stop by and taste these amazing peppers, pickled produce and new bloody mary mix!
- Versace Doll – If you have never seen a performance by Versace Doll you are in for a treat!
Special Guest: GSBA
Pike Place Market will be joined by GSBA at the event. Be sure to stop by their table when you enter the event to learn about the amazing work they do and to pickup some swag.
Established in 1981, GSBA is Washington state’s LGBTQ+ and allied chamber of commerce, and the largest in North America. We represent over 1,300 small business, corporate, and nonprofit members who share the values of promoting equality and diversity in the workplace. GSBA proudly serves as a connector across the state, bringing the community together through business while advocating for civil rights and small business, promoting LGBTQ+ tourism through Travel Out Seattle, and investing in the next generation of leaders through the GSBA Scholarship & Education Fund. GSBA is also home to the Capitol Hill Business Alliance.
Jun 23, 2022
6:00pm - 10:00pm
Western Avenue of Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market Preservation & Development Authority