A Market-Made Thanksgiving
Pike Place Market is Seattle’s epicenter of fresh produce, specialty foods, and independent businesses, where you shop directly from our butchers, bakers, farmers, and other specialty food producers
Follow this guide to find your Thanksgiving ingredients, ready-made dishes, restaurants for the day of, and festive home decor for your gathering.
Reminder: The Market is open 363 days a year, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Turkey (And More)
- Chukar Cherries -Try Cherry Pie and Cobbler Filling, your choice of sweet or sour.
- Woodring Northwest -Dessert sauces pair perfectly over ice cream.
- Simply The Best -Add dried fruit to your pie for some extra sweetness.
- indi chocolate -Cocoa beans are freshly roasted every day. Check out their recipes page for inspiration.
- DeLaurenti: Charcuterie Boards and Antipasto. DeLaurenti makes Charcuterie Boards easy. Choose from their board options, tell them how many people and they’ll do the rest.
- Quality Cheese Inc.: Cheese Platters and Olives. Their staff can build your own customized cheese platter and assist you with cheese pairings and a range of condiments.
Meals & Sides
- Michou Deli: mushroom stuffing, orange cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, roasted parsnips and carrots, roasted brussel sprouts, herbed green beans, and mashed or Moroccan yams. They’ve got you covered!
- Pike’s Pit Bar-B-Que: Check out Pike’s Pit’s Season’s Eatings offer! It’s got everything from the turkey down to the rolls.
- Pasta Casalinga: Lasagna, cannelloni, rigatoni, and more! Pasta Casalinga’s Take & Bake meals allow you to enjoy their dishes at home. Call them at (206) 445-2987 to order and pick-up in store.
- Pike Place Bakery: Pumpkin pie and fruit pie (apple, cherry, peach and blueberry), and other baked goods for your holiday menu.
- Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt: Grab a family-sized container of pumpkin yogurt or take advantage of their fall limited-edition pumpkin pie eight-pack boxed set so everyone gets their fair serving.
- Cinnamon Works: Pick up a box of cinnamon rolls for an easy breakfast before your main meal, or for an early Black Friday morning.
- The Confectional: Mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a fun twist to a classic pumpkin pie. Their bags of “Holiday Holy Crack” (dark chocolate, nuts, coffee, cinnamon, clove) can serve as delicious party favors too!
- Le Panier: Fresh pumpkin tarts and macarons come out of the oven every day, along with three other seasonal sweets. Seasonal items are available for curbside pick-up and delivery, you can place an order in-store or by calling them at (206) 441-3669.
Be sure to look at our Pike Place Market Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe!
Eat at the Market!
Maximilien: Skip the hassle of cooking altogether and leave it to the professionals! Maximilien’s Chef Potvin has created a Thanksgiving inspired six-course menu that stays true to its French roots.
Pre-paid reservations are available to book online or by calling Maximilien at 206-682-7270.
Thanksgiving Home Decor
Cultivate an inviting and warm atmosphere for your guests at dinner this year by shopping from our talented crafter and florist booths! Whether it’s ornate stoneware decorated with real foliage imprints, elegantly handmade table linens, or a bundle of colorful dried blooms, you are sure to find a unique touch for your table here at the Market.
Pumpkin Vase Bouquet
A pumpkin vase bouquet by Cha Doua’s Garden is a unique autumnal alternative to a classic vase.
Orna Eliyahu-Oron of Orna’s Pottery presses native leaves onto her clay pieces, incorporating a direct imprint of the fall season into her designs.
PATTERN & Posy
Pattern & Posy products are individually hand-printed by Carrie Narducci, making each napkin, tea towel, and linen a one-of-a-kind feature on your Thanksgiving table.
Sunny Honey Company
Sunny Honey’s pinecone candles burn for hours and smell divine! They’re made from local, raw and unfiltered beeswax, as are all their other products.
Aaron Murray Art & Design
Did you know owl’s hoot loudest in autumn? Celebrate their peak season with these adorable ceramic owl mugs by Aaron Murray Art & Design.
Do your charcuterie board justice by serving it on a hand-crafted cutting board made from some of the finest reclaimed hardwoods by Bill Erickson of Erickson Longboards.
Polish Pottery Place
Polish Pottery Place sells authentic Polish pottery that is is handmade and hand-painted and will give your Thanksgiving table a unique artistic twist.
Kitchen Basics houses the largest selection of Fiesta® Dinnerware in the Pacific Northwest, so coordinating colors for your Thanksgiving tablescape is easy.
Its the moment we’ve all been waiting for, time to carve the turkey. Don’t settle for the dull knife you use every other day of the year, Seattle Cutlery knows what you need!