WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms Pike Place Market, Pike Place Market PDA, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Pike Street Room 500 Seattle, Washington 98101. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site means that you accept these terms.
- We reserve the right to monitor any and all use of this Site. We have no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from our doing so or omission to do so. We may monitor use of the Site to evaluate quality of service, compliance with these Terms, the security of the Site, or for other lawful reasons. We reserve the right to cooperate fully with law enforcement authorities or court orders directing or requesting us to disclose the identity of anyone who may use this Site for an improper purpose. We may also disclose such information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Pike Place Market, our third party licensors, customers or the public. You agree that you will not be entitled to any cause of action or other right with respect to us concerning such monitoring activities.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the Site’s design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- THE PIKE PLACE MARKET, THE PIKE PLACE PUBLIC MARKET, THE PIKE PLACE FARMERS MARKET, PIKE PLACE, Pike Place Market logo, the Market clock image (which includes the sign’s structural framework, the words PUBLIC MARKET CENTER and the clock face as viewed from all perspectives or as depicted by other letter forms and graphic treatments) are trademarks which belong to Pike Place Market PDA and they may not be may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Pike Place Market PDA and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Pike Place Market arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pike Place Market PDA’s prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages that result from the use or, or the inability to use, this Site or materials or functions on this Site, or from any damage or loss, interruptions, deletions of files, errors, defects, delays in performance of the Site, regardless of the claim as to the nature of the cause of action, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort(including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us for accessing this Site.