Thank you for your interest in Pike Place Market. The Market is a vibrant, diverse and exciting place to live, work and experience. To view or obtain a specific application or form, please download the appropriate PDF version from the list below:
Commercial Lease Application
*For those interested in having a storefront or retail space
The Market is proud to be the home of more than 200 independently owned and operated food and retail businesses. Since its founding in 1907, many independent business owners have opened their first store within the Market and found great success within and beyond the Market.
Crafts, Farm & Daystall Rules and Regulations
*For those interested in selling by the day
- Craft Market Waitlist Application (Due to the impacts of COVID on the program, we will not be reviewing applications for new vendors until 2022.)
- Farmer Permit Application
- Artisan & Prepared Foods Program Interest Form
- 2021-22 Daystall Rules and Regulations
Be a Busker at Pike Place Market
We are excited to welcome back Market Buskers to Pike Place Market starting June 25th. To obtain a Pike Place Market Performer Permit Application, click here.
- Due to the historic nature of the Market, horns, percussion, and amplified music are not permitted outside a Market sanctioned event.
- A valid 2021-2022 Pike Place Market Busker Permit is required.
- Market performers should display their permits every time they perform in the Market.
Commercial Filming / Photography
All commercial filming or photography must be authorized by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA). To submit a request for commercial filming or photography, please review our commercial filming/photography webpage and complete a filming application. Click Here.
Due to crowded conditions of Pike Place Market, in most cases, filming is only permitted Tuesday-Thursday. Weekend filming is not permitted.
Please note that applications are required at least two weeks in advance of requested filming date, and longer for large projects.
If you have any questions, please contact the Marketing Department at Marketing@PikePlaceMarket.org.
Small Works Contractor Roster (SWCR)
The Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) maintains and periodically updates a construction trades contractor list for a variety of construction, craft, and maintenance trades. This questionnaire compiles a contractor roster for soliciting bids for work from contractors qualified on the roster.