Meeting & Event Rooms
Event facilities accommodate 10-200 guests for special occasions, meetings or classes
Have your next meeting, celebration or seminar at Pike Place Market. Our spacious event facilities in the heart of the historic district feature wooden floors, high ceilings and spectacular views of Elliot Bay, the street of Pike Place and the iconic neon Public Market clock.
A historic library, large atrium and two conjoining conference rooms provide unique settings for small to large gatherings, just steps away from the bakeries and restaurants, flowers, jewelers, stationers and lodging provided by the Market’s many owner-operated businesses.
The Atrium Kitchen is a community resource available for a series of classes, for use as a commercial kitchen or as part of a larger event space. The kitchen features seating for up to 16 people as well as a large overflow area in the atrium itself.
At Pike Place Market, we can help you create a truly unique event that reflects your personal style.
Available Meeting & Event Rooms:
Goodwin Library (capacity 18)
Salish Room (capacity 15)
Elliott Bay Room (capacity 50)
Atrium Loft (capacity 150)
Atrium Kitchen (capacity 16)
Atrium Floor (capacity 200)
Classroom (capacity 25)
Host Your Event at Pike Place Market
- View or download the Pike Place Market Events Rental Information Packet
- Submit a Facility Rental Request Form. We will get back to you shortly.
- Location and Directions
- Event Rental Agreement
- Insurance and Banquet Permit Information
- Market Catering and Flower Vendors
- Check our Pike Place Market Event and Meetings board on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.
- Check our Pike Place Market Weddings board on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.
General E-mail: Events@pikeplacemarket.org