Meeting & Event Rooms
Event facilities accomodate 10-200 guests for special occasions, meetings or classes
Have your next meeting, celebration or seminar at Pike Place Market. Our spacious event facilities in the heart of the historic district feature wooden floors, high ceilings and spectacular views of Elliot Bay, the street of Pike Place and the iconic neon Public Market clock.
An historic library, large atrium and two conjoining conference rooms provide unique settings for small to large gatherings, just steps away from the bakeries and restaurants, flowers, jewelers, stationers and lodging provided by the Market’s many owner-operated businesses.
The Atrium Kitchen is a community resource available for a series of classes, for use as a commercial kitchen or as part of a larger event space. The kitchen features seating for up to 14 people as well as a large overflow area in the atrium itself.
At Pike Place Market, we can help you create a truly unique event that reflects your personal style.
Available Meeting & Event Rooms:
Goodwin Library (capacity 18)
Salish Room (capacity 12)
Elliott Bay Room (capacity 50)
Atrium Loft (capacity 150)
Atrium Kitchen (capacity 18)
Atrium Floor (capacity 200)
Classroom (capacity 25)
Host Your Event at Pike Place Market
- View or download the Meeting and Event Room Info Packet
- Submit a Facility Rental Request Form online. One of our staff members will get back to you shortly.
- Details and directions for event and meeting planners
- View a brief list of flower farmers and vendors
- Check out our Pike Place Market Weddings board on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration
Contact: Teri Wheeler, Events Manager