Event facilities at Pike Place Market accommodate 8-175 guests for special occasions, meetings or classes.
Have your next board meeting, celebration or seminar at the Market. Our spacious event rooms in the heart of the historic district feature wooden floors, high ceilings and spectacular views of Elliot Bay, the street of Pike Place and the iconic neon Public Market clock.
A historic library, large atrium and two conjoining conference rooms provide unique settings for small to large gatherings, just steps away from the bakeries and restaurants, flowers, jewelers, stationers and lodging provided by the Market’s many independent businesses.
At Pike Place Market, we can help you create a truly unique event that reflects your personal style.
Meeting & Event Rooms:
Goodwin Library (capacity 12)
Salish Room (capacity 15)
Elliott Bay Room (capacity 50)
Atrium Loft (capacity 100)
Atrium Kitchen (capacity 12)
Atrium Floor (capacity 175)
Classroom (capacity 35)
Host Your Event at Pike Place Market
- View or download Pike Place Market Rental Packet
- Submit a Facility Rental Request Form. We will get back to you shortly.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Location and Directions
- Insurance and Banquet Permit Information
- Market Catering and Flower Vendors
- Check our Pike Place Market Event and Meetings board on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.
- Check our Pike Place Market Weddings board on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.
- Pike Place Market Map & Visitors Guide
General E-mail: Events@pikeplacemarket.org
Debra Benn Events and Program Manager
Office Phone: 206.774.5288
Sarah Leaptrot Events and Wedding Coordinator
Office phone: 206.774.5267