It may be winter but we still crave the crispness of a Washington apple. Fortunately for us, fresh produce and farm goods are available throughout the year at Pike Place Market. Visit a Market highstall (produce stand) to find the highest quality fresh fruit and vegetables from Washington as well as throughout the region.
On a trip through the Main Arcade, look for value-added products from Market farmers:
- Tulips and hyacinth from Alm Hill Gardens and Santos Farms
- Dried flowers from many of our Hmong farmers
- Buffalo and beef pepperoni and jerky from Stewart’s Meat Market
- Blueberry syrup, vinegar and conserves from Canter-Berry Farm
- Hazelnuts from Holmquist Hazelnuts
- Apples and cider from Martin Family Orchards
As many locals know, the winter months can be one of the best times to visit the Market!