Tours take place during the 2nd annual Love in the Market on February 29th
Make your extra day count this year and do something different on Leap Day! Speaking of different, how well do you know the Market’s DownUnder levels?
Get to know the four historic floors below the main arcade full of unique shops, art galleries, restaurants, and maybe you will catch a glimpse of a ghost. With numerous ways to navigate in, around and through the levels, we take you on a 45 minute tour to learn and explore.
Join us this year at Love in the Market and become a Market expert. The next time you are at the Market impress your friends and family with your knowledge of the lower levels.
How to get on a Tour Saturday, Feb. 29th
1. Head to the "Event Information" tent located under the Clock & Sign during Love in the Market.
2. Sign up for any of the five tours happening throughout the day. Tours take 45 minutes and run every hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
3. Meet back at the tent 10 minutes before your tour start time to meet your amazing tour guide, Nick! *If you aren’t 10 mins early, you may lose your spot.
4. Have fun!
- 11:00am – 11:45am *Meet at 10:50
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm *Meet at 11:50
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm *Meet at 12:50
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm *Meet at 1:50
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm *Meet at 2:50
Meet Your Tour Guide, Nick!
You may recognize him from the Market Information Booth. Nick has been a Market Information Specialist for over and year and before that a tour guide at Savor Seattle for 8 years! Trust us when we say he knows the ins and outs of the Market.
While you are waiting for your tour to start, be sure to check out all the fun Love in the Market FREE activities happening around the 9-acres of the Market from 11am to 4pm.
- Special Offer! Spend $50 anywhere in the Market, bring your receipts to the “Event Information” tent under the famous Clock & Sign and receive a custom Market shopping tote, while supplies last.
- Pop-Up Mural Scavenger Hunt Back by popular demand! Right now, seven Market artists are hard at work, transforming bare walls into beautiful works of art. This year we’re doing something special…we’ve created a mural scavenger hunt! Each artist has hidden “29” somewhere in the mural; it is your job to find it! Find all seven and be entered to win a special Market prize! Pick up your scavenger hunt card at the “Event Information” tent during Love in the Market and at the Information Booth thereafter.
- Interactive Craft Project Lend a hand and meet Market artist Pam Corwin as she teaches you how to make a “stained glass” community display. You will be creating art right on the Market’s windows.
- Local Love Tent Take pride in being a local! Stop by the local love tent to meet Queen Sylvia O'Stayformore and pick up your local sunglass swag. Coming from out of town? Not to worry, we have something for everyone!
- Live Music Take a break from your shopping and soak in the tunes of our talented buskers under the famous Public Market clock and sign.
11:00am – Carly Ann Calbero
12:00pm – Muscle Mouth & Cassi Jean
1:00pm – PK Dwyer
2:00pm – Greg Paul
3:00pm – Jeannie Rak
- Lower Level Love Head to the DownUnder to find a special photo op with the Market's snow monkey, Crafty! Take home your own free digital photo.
Plan your Love in the Market day and grab a ticket for this once-a-year wine pairing event. Last year, tickets sold out, so hurry!