At Pike Place Market, we are excited to welcome back more of our businesses, as the Stay Home Stay Healthy order is modified across Washington state.
Below we outline what phase of reopening King County is in and what that means for our Market.
Current Phase: Phase 2
- The Crafts Market is open Thursday - Sunday from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Farmers are at Pike Place Market Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The DownUnder is open Thursday - Sunday from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Some shops may not be open yet.
- Retail stores can open up for in-store shopping with a limited number of shoppers in the store.
- Restaurants can open their patios and dining rooms. In this phase, restaurants can fill their dining rooms at 50% capacity with tables no larger than 5 people.
- Personal services like barbers, hair salons and tattoo shops can open with a limited number of people in the shop.
- The Public Restroom in the Sanitary Market is open daily. The public restroom in the DownUnder is open Thursday - Sunday.
- There are two public hand washing stations. Double sink under the Clock & Sign with a hand sensor for hands-free washing and one on Pike St with a knee activated sensor for hands-free washing.
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.