VOLUNTEER AT THE MARKET
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Pike Place Market and the Market Foundation, donating thousands of hours each year. Whether you're interested in a steady volunteer schedule or a one-time opportunity, every hour you donate contributes to the success of Market programs and events.
To sign up, download, complete and return the volunteer application (pdf).
Below is a listing of the many volunteer opportunities at Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market PDA Volunteer Opportunities:
- Special events, such as a spring daffodil giveaway and chef cooking demonstration.
- Help the Pike Place Market School Program by guiding classes through the Market. To learn more or to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Foundation Volunteer Opportunities:
- Help with one of the Market Foundation's special events, such as Sunset Supper.
- Provide office support for the Foundation, including bulk mailing, copywriting, filing and organizing.
To be added to the Market Foundation's volunteer database, please complete their online volunteer form
Human Service Agency Volunteer Opportunities:
- Assist one of the Market's human service agencies by volunteering your time at the Pike Market Senior Center, Downtown Foodbank, Pike Market ChildCare and Preschool, and the Pike Market Medical Clinic. Note: volunteer staffing needs, jobs and hours will vary by agency.