SELL YOUR FARM PRODUCE
Sell at Seattle's Oldest Neighborhood Farmers Market
Pike Place Market was founded in order to give local farmers an opportunity to sell directly to the public, thereby providing an opportunity to "Meet the Producer." Because of its appeal to millions of locals and visitors annually, Pike Place Market attracts farmers from all over Washington state. We are currently accepting applications from farmers for our 2013 season.
Why farmers sell at Pike Place Market:
- The only farmers' market in the region that is open 7 days a week
- Tremendous direct marketing resources to reach a wide audience
- Farm-specific programs and events
- Knowledgeable farm staff on hand to help you succeed
- Central location and national recognition attracts 10 million visitors a year
Anyone who grows commercial crops on lands they own or lease is eligible to sell in Pike Place Market. Farmers must actively grow - plant, cultivate and harvest - all products they sell in the Market, and are not permitted to purchase anything for resale.
Print a Farmer Permit Application.
Read or print the 2013-2014 Daystall Rules and Regulations.
For more information on how to become a Pike Place Market farmer, contact Food & Farm Program Manager Zack Cook at (206) 774-5227 or email email@example.com.